Monday, June 2, 2008

What the F@#k was I Thinkg!!!!!! LoL New Song/ Nas-Be a Nigger too

(I Can't Even sure Where it would be appropriate to listen to this Song)

http://www.mediafire.com/?et9ni6lyybm

What in the hell, Nigga you Wild Ass Sh*t, just Going with the Vibe off the Song lol. Nas is Returning with A Very different Approach to the Game. Nas Is one of Hip-hop Most influential Rapper, bringing us his Ninth studio album which is already creating racial Buzz. The Cd Title Nigga, which will be released July 1, 2008. The current Single -Be a Nigga is already Feed us spoon fools of raw lyrics and an unbreakable chorus Which gives the Song its ghastly reputation. I am not really a Huge fan of the word Nigga, But as being part African American I have used the word only in appropriate and suitable times. I don’t permit that everyone starting using the Word Nigga. The Song is Actually Pretty good, very exceptional after you hear the word nigga a couple times, lol, u kinda forget that he’s saying nigga. Weird right, If he could he would get it enlisted in the English Dictionary. I am just waiting to see how the world going to take this one. enjoy(8/10)

No comments: