Friday, May 2, 2008

Solange gets High!!!!! (Literally)- God Given Name




(420, Chill, Ride, Medtation!!!!)






I learn something new everyday, Today i learn that solange gets high as a kite. She's really trying to reach a different fan base. Solange! I am giving you a Career heads up , Get in contact with devine the Dude. The man rap is sick and he smoke big weed. I could see a perfect match. The song is kinda good, after you listen too what she trying to say. She basically saying she not beyonce and give her chance outside her sister shadow. I am going to give her a chance, She's kinda pitchy or something on the track but she did her thang. I luv the direction she is going , something taboo for beyonce. She actually have a very incomparable voice, sure not beyonce voice but something of her own. Enjoy (8/10)






P.S Don't sound like she spitting on the mic when she sing, Or is it just me!!!! beyonce's probly be like!SOLANGE>>> WHAT I TELL YOU "STOP SPITTING ON THE MIC".LOL

http://www.mediafire.com/?izdqoe2l2x0

No comments: