Monday, April 28, 2008

Who Wants Classic Janet Back???? - Curtains









(Chill,420,Meditation,Ride,Get Sum Approved!!!!)
http://www.mediafire.com/?9tjd1wmbv11



Here we go people, Janet is not playing around this time. Damn that lady is a hit factory, Now she presenting the Song- Curtains. This is a slow , cute voice , ballad (Janet Style) this song is just hot. When i first heard the song i was like what the "F*#K she say" lol. You know how janet is lol. Listen to it again, After that, I was on like crack Fiene. This song is so Velvet Rope, She crafted an masterpeiece, When it came to that album. I Feel That Janet knows where her fan base is, She learn to grow with her fan base and stop trying to cater to this younger generation. Don't get me wrong there are some younger janet fans then me (my age 22), but majority of them just like seeing her Dancing with her top off! Excellent Song (10/10)

No comments: